Mayan Calendar 2012 Prediction

21 Dec 2012 is the end of Mayan Calender which the period is 25,625 years and divided into five cycles of 5,125 years.According to their calculations our solar system will be in one line with Hunab K'u, the center of the Milky Way which is astronomical correct. And from this central galaxy received a 'spark' of light which causes the Sun to shine more intensely producing what our scientists call 'solar flares' as well as changes in the Sun's magnetic field. The Mayans say that this happens every 5,125 years. But also that this causes a displacement in the earths rotation, and because of this movement great catastrophes would be produced. They said that this will be the end of the world..Well, i guess my world too...

Monday, September 20, 2010

METANOIA

I sipped the nectar of the fountain of youth
The bounty ocean of teases
The mud of sins I float
Glittering lights of evil’s nook

As I walked,
the Venus of my eyes seducing look
poked touch to my innocence
a virgin’s ghost

Now I lay in a coffin of my past
A vengeance of blissfulness
A wrath of hope and promises
A clash of illusion and trust

As I walk by to my heart’s funeral
I pass through the garden of life
Where flowers bloom
Young in dew, a basal

I just smile with a sigh
A parting look down the line
Where each leaf falls from vine
A metaphor of my life dies

Now that I am locked in chain
In the tomb of my emotions and pain
How can I join you in your dreams?
A secret to reveal, fantasies to tell

A blur horizon of hope
To sip again the nectar of youth
A lover’s delight
Our love affair’s plight

No comments:

Post a Comment