Mayan Calendar 2012 Prediction

21 Dec 2012 is the end of Mayan Calender which the period is 25,625 years and divided into five cycles of 5,125 years.According to their calculations our solar system will be in one line with Hunab K'u, the center of the Milky Way which is astronomical correct. And from this central galaxy received a 'spark' of light which causes the Sun to shine more intensely producing what our scientists call 'solar flares' as well as changes in the Sun's magnetic field. The Mayans say that this happens every 5,125 years. But also that this causes a displacement in the earths rotation, and because of this movement great catastrophes would be produced. They said that this will be the end of the world..Well, i guess my world too...

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Heart’s Art of Waiting

We were strangers then
In a world that no one seems to care
How wonderful that was been
Not even you, not even me dare to stare

Time has just passed by
Countless springs, summers and rainy days gone
Gone places, people, experiences like mountain high
Yet my heart remain for someone

I nearly came to savour my success
From the fruit of my sweat, from the yield of my toil
But my heart is still replete with emptiness
Until I found someone that touched my life, my soul

Our hearts moulded by time and space
Where you are so far, yet so near
In my stubborn heart, no one can replace
Except your sweet love so meek and tender

No comments:

Post a Comment