Mayan Calendar 2012 Prediction

21 Dec 2012 is the end of Mayan Calender which the period is 25,625 years and divided into five cycles of 5,125 years.According to their calculations our solar system will be in one line with Hunab K'u, the center of the Milky Way which is astronomical correct. And from this central galaxy received a 'spark' of light which causes the Sun to shine more intensely producing what our scientists call 'solar flares' as well as changes in the Sun's magnetic field. The Mayans say that this happens every 5,125 years. But also that this causes a displacement in the earths rotation, and because of this movement great catastrophes would be produced. They said that this will be the end of the world..Well, i guess my world too...

Monday, August 8, 2011

Your Old Lover

 
am I the one you think of?
       the subject of your discernments
               or the grudge of your sentiments.


for how long you enslave my sanity?
     of your gigantic amour propre
          a poke to my slipshod vanity
    an aeonian flight towards your sincerity
till I find the remnant of my destiny

am I still the neuron of your fussy mind?
      the retina of your eyes now blind
            the aorta of your cold heart that died.

no, I’m now the worm in your feces
the tiny stone in your bladder
the old blood that block your veins
the crackerjack that brings you pain…
         

No comments:

Post a Comment