Mayan Calendar 2012 Prediction

21 Dec 2012 is the end of Mayan Calender which the period is 25,625 years and divided into five cycles of 5,125 years.According to their calculations our solar system will be in one line with Hunab K'u, the center of the Milky Way which is astronomical correct. And from this central galaxy received a 'spark' of light which causes the Sun to shine more intensely producing what our scientists call 'solar flares' as well as changes in the Sun's magnetic field. The Mayans say that this happens every 5,125 years. But also that this causes a displacement in the earths rotation, and because of this movement great catastrophes would be produced. They said that this will be the end of the world..Well, i guess my world too...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Attrition

In the realm of my lies
In the wilderness of my dreams
In my myriad fantasies
You are my reality


Those challenges to face
The destiny I would make
Molding our world in my own ways
Seventh heaven to take

Our journey into field of dreams 
Then the serpent of Eden 
Alluring through his crystal spring
Take away my King

Oh my Akkadian light
Guide the exodus of desire
Enchiridion of lovers plight
Lead his passion to fire

Oh my lovely butterfly
Cocoon of heart you left
Now you're gone i must die
Dont shed tears to my wake

1 comment: